Approx. Rs 22,558 / Piece Get Latest PriceProduct Brochure
|Usage/Application||ALL PUBLIC AND PRIAVATE SETOR ORGANIZATIONS|
|Coin Selection||10 Rs.|
|Machine Operating Type||Coin|
|I Deal In||New Only|
|Mounting Option||Wall Mounted|
|Storage Capacity||30 Napkins|
MANUFACTURER: HLL Lifecare Limited- (HLL) is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CSE) under the administrative control of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India and associating with various projects of Central and State Govt’s Dept to achieve a clean and healthy India.
The specification of HLL Machines and napkin disposables along with price are approved by Swachh Bharat Mission and Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation. The specification of Sanitary Napkin Incinerators is approved by Dr. Mashelkar Committee (Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation) and is in line with CPCB guidelines. The Specification of HLL Machines are approved and Nominated to install in various places as instructed in the Govt orders by Swachh Bharat Mission- Govt of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare- Govt of India, Ministry of Human Resource Development Department of School Education & Literacy- Govt of India, Directorate of General Education- Govt of Kerala, Kerala State Pollution Control Board, Menstrual Hygiene Management Certificates from various Educational Institutions, NABL Accredited Lab Test Report for Sanitary Napkin Incinerator etc.
VENDIGO – HLL MAKE SANITARY NAPKIN VENDING MACHINE
VENDIGO Sanitary Napkin Vending Machine is a state of art, two selection fully automated, electronic vending machines with unique features like multiple coin acceptance, price programmable, product customizable and also programmable for new coins etc. These machines also offer offline electronic data retrieval thus controlling various operation factors thereby ensuring success of vending operations.
· Two Selection machine, which is designed in such a manner to customize it for any product (like sanitary napkins, condoms, contraceptive pills etc), easily in the field
· The machine works on globally proven spiral(coil) mechanism
· Fully electronic model with display (LCD) for interactive communication with the users
· Electronic coin acceptor, which accepts different variants of Indian coin, have the facility for multiple insertion and also easily programmable in the field for any new coins which may be introduced at a later stage.
· Easy data (sales, cash collected etc) retrieval electronically through USB port there by (1) eliminates manual errors in data collection (2) Easy and quick data transfer to the backend system and quick report generation
· Live product display(image) making the machine user friendly as users can identify the products, they want from the product image placed on the dispensing button
· Easy and user-friendly product delivery