Price on Request: Get Latest PriceProduct Brochure
|Model Name/Number||LOGSITE LS-302|
|Industry||ALL TYPE INDUSTRIES|
|Material||ABS & PLA|
|Connectivity||USB2.0 SD Card|
|File Format Supported||GCODE|
3D Printing :
3D printing refers to the manufacturing process that additively forms or creates a physical object from a digital design. There are various 3D printing technologies and materials, and all are based on the same principle that, a digital model is reshaped to the solid three-dimensional object by adding layer after the layer.
Additive Manufacturing DIVISION:
Our Works Under Additive Manufacturing Includes:
1. 3D-Printer Sales & Service, 3D-Printer for rent, Additive Consulting & Additive/Digital Manufacturing Solution Provider.
2. 3D Modeling, 3D Design, Model Designing, Computer Aided Designing, Material Designing, Industrial Designing, Mould Designing, Miniature Designing, Mechanical Designing, Designing 3D objects etc.
3. Additive Manufacturing Skill Development Courses/Workshops
4. Prototype and Product Designing
5. Product Design Prototypes
6. Design Development
7. CAD Design and Product Engineering
8. Electronic Product Design
9. Manufacturing Drawings
10. Generative Design
11. Product Concept Development
12. Product Prototyping
13. Product Manufacturing
14. Customized Product Development
15. Customized Prototype Development
16. Educational and Industrial Projects
17. 3D Architectural Designing
18. Research & Development Solutions
19. Additive Design and Engineering Solutions
20. Automated design analysis and interactive quotes with consultation from applications engineers to help developers optimize their 3D CAD model before production begins.